Rejenease 8oz Sample Size: Order Limit - 1 per customer
Easy to Administer: Dogs Love it
Recommended Daily Dose: Add the recommended dosage to your dog's food or drinking water
Using the pump (2ml)Up to 10 lbs:
1 pump10-19 lbs:
2 pumps20-39 lbs:
2 pumps twice a day40-59 lbs:
3 pumps twice a day60-79 lbs:
4 pumps twice a day80-99 lbs:
5 pumps twice a dayOver 100 lbs:
6 pumps twice a day.Using a teaspoon (5ml):
The recommended dose is 1 tsp. per 20 lbs of body weight for dogs
For faster results we recommend starting with a loading dose. Simply double the recommended dose for the first 4 weeks.
Only the purest natural ingredients get into a Rejenease bottle
The ingredients in Rejenease are 100% safe. Your dog already produces them naturally, but as they get older they make less. Our liquid helps your pet by giving them the extra their bodies need. It is safe for long term use.Active Ingredients per fluid ounce:
Glucosamine HCl (shellfish): 1600 mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (beef and/or porcine): 1200 mg; MSM (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 1000 mg; Manganese Chelate: 7 mg; Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 mg.Inactive Ingredients:
100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Vegetable Glycerin.Rejenease contains no:
Sugar, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives.
Some settling is normal. As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.
Mild side effects like diarrhea or vomiting are very rare. Adding the dose to food usually alleviates any side effects. Always read and comply with the directions and warnings on the label before giving a dose to your dog. Always seek veterinary advice before giving your dog any new product or drug.
Can Rejenease be given to help prevent joint problems?
It's a great idea to give Rejenease to dogs with normal joints, especially larger dogs. In fact many customers who buy Rejenease for a dog with joint problems and then give it to another dog are surprised that it helps them too. Joint problems develop so slowly that it can be hard to spot. We recommend giving Rejenease to protect the joints in breeds with a history of joint problems, large active dogs and dogs who have suffered a joint injury.
The ingredients in Rejenease are 100% safe. Every dog already produces them naturally, but as they get older they make less. Our liquid gives them the extra their bodies need. It is safe for long term use.
Do you recommend giving a loading dose?
Yes, if your dog is already showing signs of hip or joint discomfort, we recommend starting with a "loading dose". Just double the recommended dose on the label for your dog's weight and give this dose for 4 weeks. This is perfectly safe because your dog's body naturally makes the supplements found in Rejenease - the problem is they don't make enough. A "loading dose" quickly restores the balance by giving your dog the supplements it needs to repair its joints. After 4 weeks, reduce the amount to the recommended dose on the label.
How long is the shelf life of a bottle?
Unopened Rejenease has a two year shelf life. Once opened the shelf life is one year, if refrigerated.
Should it be refrigerated?
Rejenease can be stored at room temperature, but we think it's best to keep it refrigerated.
Is Rejenease made in the USA?
Yes it's made in the US from pure, natural & safe ingredients. FDA inspectors inspect & certify our US facility every year. Each ingredient is independently tested in NSF, NASC & cGMP labs for quality and purity. Every dose you give to your pet is guaranteed to be 100% safe & effective.
Premium Liquid Glucosamine Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs - Fast Natural Arthritis Pain Relief & Better Mobility - Extra Strength Chondroitin MSM and Hyaluronic Acid. Made in USA. Results in 30 Days or Your Money Back
FAST RELIEF: HAPPIER, MORE ACTIVE DOG IN JUST 7 DAYS. Pain eases, mobility and energy return
VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED. Best for stiff, painful joints, arthritis and hip dysplasia. Made in USA
DOGS LOVE IT, MIXES EASILY WITH FOOD and is absorbed faster than tablets or chews
100% PURE, SAFE AND NATURAL. Extra Strength Human Grade glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM for your dog
RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: Finish the bottle and if you're not delighted, we'll refund your order
Why is Rejenease the Best Glucosamine Supplement for Dogs?
1. You Can Expect To See Fast, Dramatic Results:7 DAYS: many of our customers begin to notice their pet moves with less pain and stiffness.
30 DAYS: dogs who have been barely able to move roll back the years and walk, run and play just like they used to.
2. Rejenease Is Better than Tablets or Chews: Liquid Rejenease delivers more glucosamine for cartilage repair because it is absorbed faster than tablets or chews
3. Made With the Best Ingredients: Every natural drop contains the best ingredients, trusted and recommended by veterinarians and 3rd party tested for safety and purity.
4. Rejenease Gives Your Pet a Dose that Works: Not all glucosamine supplements are the same. Many contain levels of glucosamine well below the recommended dose.
5. Easy to Use and Even the Pickiest Dogs Love It: Our liquid mixes easily with food or water to take the hassles out of supplementation.
6. Rejenease Reverses Joint Damage Transforming Your Pet's Life: A healthy dog's joints are protected by cartilage which acts like a cushion between the bones in a joint. Dogs suffer joint problems and painful arthritis as their cartilage wears out. Rejenease quickly repairs and rebuilds the protective cushions of cartilage.
7. Risk Free: Give your pet the recommended daily dose until you've finished the bottle. If you're not delighted with the results we'll give you all your money back. No Questions Asked.
Give Your Dog Rejenease: The Best Glucosamine Supplement and watch their happiness and energy return as their pain and discomfort disappear.